Blake V2 Sunglasses by 100%®. Combining a classic design and 100% revolutionary 100% lens technology, the Blake delivers maximum performance and style. Its six base frame and lens curvature, temple tips and nose pads make the Blake comfortable for any activity, with a timeless look that transitions to fit any situation.
- Designed in California, made in Europe
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 6-base spherical lenses
- 100% UV protection (UV 400)
- Scratch resistant lens coating
- HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip TPE rubber nose pads and tips
- HiPER and PEAKPOLAR lens options available
- Frame is prescription ready
- Designed to help you be the first on the track
- Will provide maximum comfort while racing
- Overwhelming quality and exceptional longevity
Combining a classic design and 100% revolutionary technologies, Blake is maximum performance with 100% American style. Its 6-base frame and lens curvature, temple tips and nose pads create comfort for any activity, with a timeless look that transitions to fit any situation. 100% lenses deliver the ultimate comfort, protection and contrast, including new Polarized technology that makes anyone look their best and drives athletes to give 100%.
For decades being the leading choice for top racers and enthusiasts, 100%® is the master of clothes, footwear and eyewear for moto, MTB and cycling sectors, designed and tested to provide excellent wearability, top-of-the-line comfort and unbeatable protection. The 100% brand has always been synonymous with motocross Americana and has been linked to many iconic moments that have built the roots and history of what is modern motocross. The roots of the 100% brand date back to the early 1980’s when the popular logo graced the factory racing equipment of the biggest names in motocross. Thirty years later the passion for the spirit of racing remains. Today, 100% is about to inspire a whole new generation of racers and ask them the original tag line, “How much effort do you give?” Whether it’s a championship on the line or everyday life: If you aren’t giving it 100%, you will regret it!