Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060™ Chain Lock by Abus®.This lock and chain combination from ABUS combines sophisticated security technology for a protection solution. Thieves using conventional methods will find the Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060 a tough nut to crack. Since this lock and chain combination is packed full of strong innovations. Patented Abus Power Cell technology foils general attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling. A further security patent from us: The Abus Power Link technology, which allows the chain to be directly connected to the Power Cell - the lock body. But the Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060 can do even more. The interlinked sheathing of the lock provides effective protection against violent methods of attack. And those who attempt to tamper with or pick the lock will face stiff resistance with the Abus X-Plus Cylinder
- For secure transportation Abus recommend the Transport Bag ST1010 (only fits 43 5/16" and 55 1/8" chain lengths).
|Chain thickness: 25/64"
|Design color: black
|Locking type: key
|Chain length: 4-21/64"
|Carrier: without bracket
|Weight [lbs]: 2650 lbs
|Security Level Motorbike: 15
- 25/64" hexagonal chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- Abus Power Cell technology offers the highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks
- Abus Power Link technology allows for a direct connection from the chain to the Power Cell
- Interwoven coating of the lock body to protect against brutal methods of attack
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Abus XPlus cylinder for the highest level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Cover to protect the keyhole from contamination
- Abus Code Card for additional and replacement keys
- Good protection against medium risk of theft
- Recommended for securing motorbikes and scooters
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to attach to a fixed object
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. This allows you to use a single key in conjunction with multiple locks/locking mechanisms
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Guaranteed to provide the ultimate in protection
- Lightweight design coupled with ultimate strength
When August Bremicker and his sons first started up their own business producing padlocks in the small village of Volmarstein, Germany back in 1924, they would hardly believe that one day it will grow into a strong, independent and international corporate group for mechanical and electronic security. Today ABUS® offers first-rate security products that are high quality, incredibly reliable, easy to operate, and offer a long service. In order to meet the growing requirements of its customers, this company provides a large product range of innovative solutions for home security, safety lockout, commercial security and recreational security.