Cobra™ 4.5' Cable (37107) by Abus®.Length: 4.5'. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Weight [lbs]: 3.48 lbs
|Design color: black
- High quality steel cable with two loop ends
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Additional security item to secure components
- Multiple purpose cable for garden, house, leisure activities and work
- The Cobra-Loop-Cables are a very useful complement for U-shackle, frame and padlocks
- Cable locks stand out due to good flexibility and quite low weight
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Guaranteed to provide the ultimate in protection
- Lightweight design coupled with ultimate strength
When August Bremicker and his sons first started up their own business producing padlocks in the small village of Volmarstein, Germany back in 1924, they would hardly believe that one day it will grow into a strong, independent and international corporate group for mechanical and electronic security. Today ABUS® offers first-rate security products that are high quality, incredibly reliable, easy to operate, and offer a long service. In order to meet the growing requirements of its customers, this company provides a large product range of innovative solutions for home security, safety lockout, commercial security and recreational security.