Corrosion Block Grease by ACF-50®. Quantity: 1 Piece. Corrosion Block Grease is designed to provide maximum protection under severe conditions. Its formulation provides both high and low temperature performance, increasing the service life of critical components. Corrosion Block Grease strongly resists water wash out and provides superior protection against rust and corrosion. Corrosion Block Grease outperforms lithium and most synthetic greases and meets or exceeds requirements for NLGI Service Classification GC-LB (automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricants), which is based on ASTM D4950 performance requirements
- Approved for use on all metals and electronics
- Clear ultra thin fluid film leaves a non-greasy atmospheric barrier to protect base metal
- Spray directly into electrical connections and components to prevent corrosion induced failures
- Chemically neutralizes the corrosive effects of road salt
- Will not dry out or trap moisture in
It's no secret that equipment downtime, repair and replacement are expensive. It is also no secret that regular scheduled preventive maintenance is cheaper than the repair or replacement of expensive equipment. In these days of dwindling maintenance budgets and closer scrutiny of operating costs and procedures, you can show a real saving through preventive control of corrosion.
Corrosion Block can be described as a clean, clear, ultra-thin fluid which leaves a non-greasy atmospheric barrier to protect the base metal on interior surfaces. Corrosion Block leaves no gummy residue because it contains no wax, resin, tar, asphalt, silicone or telfon. Corrosion Block anti-corrosion compound is a state-of-the-art material developed for the marine industry. Corrosion Block has three superior features:
- Corrosion Block is superior anti-corrosion compound
- It kills corrosion in progress
- It prevents new corrosion cells from forming for 12-18 months
- Corrosion Block is an excellent penetrant
- Corrosion Block is an excellent light lubricant
ACF-50® proprietary products of Lear Chemical Research, a Canadian company that has been successfully developing and compounding anti-corrosion lubricants and greases since 1979. All three products are recognised by technicians and reviewers everywhere as class-leading products in their field, offering a range of corrosion-controlling features that have yet to be bettered for "real-life" performance. Lear Chemical Research's products are in use world-wide in the Aviation, Automotive, Industrial, Marine and Recreational industries. Their ACF-50 product is probably best known for its adoption by the US Military and Coast Guard as the go-to solution for corrosion-prevention on all sorts of aircraft while Corrosion Block is a long-established part of the tool-kit in the marine-maintenance community across North America.