Bionic Freeride Shorts (650707-13-L) by Alpinestars®. Created to be worn under a pair of motocross pants to provide protection for offroad riding, skiing or downhill MTB, Alpinestars Bionic Freeride Short delivers performance, safety and comfort.
- Technical under pants designed to offer maximum protection, and extreme flexiblity and comfort
- Lycra™ and mesh base construction
- Ventilated, Bio-foam padding on hip, thigh and tailbone area for provides comfort and high impact protection
- Hard PU inserts reinforce the thigh and tailbone areas for additional impact and abrasion resistance
- Made in Thailand
- Designed for exceptional quality and durability
- Made from premium quality materials
- Ensure ultimate protection
Alpinestars® is a world-known Italian company that manufactures protective apparel, footwear and other gear for use in motorcycle, auto racing and other action sports. It was founded in 1963 by an Italian leather craftsman and a motosport aficionado Sante Mazzarolo. Today Alpinestars is the company that outfits Formula One, MotoGP, Motocross and NASCAR champions. Inspired by its motorsports heritage Alpinestars started to develop a premium line of sportswear clothing for men and women with designer offices in California and Italy. The brand name Alpinestars proudly stands out in the world of motorcycle and auto racing.