EXS Ester SAE 15W-50 Synthetic 4T Engine Oil, 4 Liters (99162-B4LW) by Bel-Ray®. Bel-Ray® EXS Full Synthetic Ester 4T Engine Oil is a premium motorcycle oil that uses the finest quality synthetic hydrocarbon and ester base fluids combined with unique Extreme Pressure, anti-wear additives and shear resistant VI improvers to meet the demands of high-performance applications. Lowers engine temperatures and increases horsepower. Meets the performance requirements of API SN and JASO MA2. Suitable for air-cooled/liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines and wet clutches.
|Oil Type: Synthetic|
|Viscosity Grade: SAE 15W-50|
|Volume: 4 Liters|
|Quantity: 1 Jug|
|API Oil Standards: API SN|
|JASO Oil Standards: JASO MA2|
- Superior anti-wear Reduced cylinder and ring wear
- Longer bearing life
- Superior deposit control Cleans deposits
- Controls sludge and varnish formation
- Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up
- Full synthetic Wear control, drag reduction - low temperature starts, high temperature lubrication, these are all benefits of this full synthetic oil
- High viscosity stability The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength
- Minimizes friction for maximum power
- Smooth power transfer Prevents clutch grabbing for an easily controlled and efficient gear shifting and clutch operation
- Made with premium materials
- Guarantees proper performance
- Made in USA
Bel-Ray EXS Synthetic Ester 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke motorcycle oil providing outstanding wear protection, low temperature and high temperature performance. The oil is designed for the high stress race environment but perfect for touring and sport bikes as well.
Bel-Ray® proudly manufactures all of its products in the United States. These locally-made products by skilled professionals have traveled the globe and beyond. Bel-Ray lubricants have serviced submarines, weathered chilling arctic cold, defied harsh desert dust and heat, raced to championships wins and even traveled to the moon.