Thumper® Racing Friction Modified SAE 10W-30 4T Engine Oil, 1 Liter (99210-B1LW) by Bel-Ray®. Thumper Racing Friction Modified 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke motorcycle racing oil formulated specifically for motorcycle applications using separate engines and transmissions. Friction modifiers reduce engine temperature, increase horsepower and extend engine life. Meets API SN and JASO MB requirements. Suitable for air-cooled/liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines.
- Do not use in wet clutch applications.
|Viscosity Grade: SAE 10W-30|
|Volume: 1 Liter|
|Quantity: 1 Bottle|
|API Oil Standards: API SN|
|JASO Oil Standards: Jaso MB|
- Superior anti-wear Reduced cylinder and ring wear
- Longer bearing life
- Superior deposit control Cleans deposits
- Controls sludge and varnish formation
- Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up
- High viscosity stability The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength
- Minimizes friction for maximum power
- Reduced friction Reduced energy to turn the engine means more power to the rear tire
- Made with premium materials
- Guarantees proper performance
- Made in USA
Bel-Ray® proudly manufactures all of its products in the United States. These locally-made products by skilled professionals have traveled the globe and beyond. Bel-Ray lubricants have serviced submarines, weathered chilling arctic cold, defied harsh desert dust and heat, raced to championships wins and even traveled to the moon.