MX-9 MIPS Tagger Asymmetric Off-Road Helmet by Bell®. The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it’s muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That’s why Bell sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro caliber performance.
|Weight: 1500 gr|
|Face Shield: No|
|Integrated Sun Visor: No|
|Peak Visor: Yes|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved|
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- MX-9 MIPS Off-Road Helmet
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
It’s no coincidence that Bell® is both the first name in speed and the first name in helmets. Born in the 1950’s California hot rod and racing scene, Bell founder Roy Richter built an entire industry anticipating the unmet needs of those with a speed-hungry disposition. People wanted to drive fast…he corralled all the go-fast parts he could find into the world’s first speed shop. They wanted to race…he built them race cars. And when the need-for-speed started to reveal some grim realities, Roy did something about that too and Bell Helmets was born.