MX-9 Adventure MIPS Dash Dual Sport Helmet (7110294) by Bell®. From the roughest singletrack to urban blacktop, the MX-9 Adventure gets you there in style. Bell taken MX-9 and added even more capability with an integrated anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield. The shield flips up and leaves enough room for goggles in extreme conditions, or can be removed completely. Conversely, the adjustable visor can be removed for a stealth street look. MIPS protection, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner round out a highly adaptable package.
- Helmet shown with optional tinted shield.
|Face Shield: Yes|
|Integrated Sun Visor: No|
|Peak Visor: Yes|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved|
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated/Removable shield with NutraFog II™ anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protection
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Two point adjustable Visor™ with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- MX-9 Adventure MIPS Dash Dual Sport Helmet with Clear Face Shield
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
It’s no coincidence that Bell® is both the first name in speed and the first name in helmets. Born in the 1950’s California hot rod and racing scene, Bell founder Roy Richter built an entire industry anticipating the unmet needs of those with a speed-hungry disposition. People wanted to drive fast…he corralled all the go-fast parts he could find into the world’s first speed shop. They wanted to race…he built them race cars. And when the need-for-speed started to reveal some grim realities, Roy did something about that too and Bell Helmets was born.