EVO S™ Full Exhaust System by Big Gun Exhaust®. Race-proven power is what you get with an EVO S series exhaust. If a performance-driven, quality-made exhaust system is what you are after, look no further. Big Gun Exhaust EVO S series is offered for a variety of sport bike and scooter models in an array of different slip on and full system options.
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
- High-temp black thermal coated oval shaped aluminum muffler
- TIG welded reinforced muffler bracket(s)
- 304 stainless steel mid pipe
- Black powder coated stainless steel end tip
- Much lighter than stock
- Massive horsepower and torque gains
- Sleek muffler design allows for maximum clearance
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Quality design and workmanship
- Durable construction for long service
Big Gun Exhaust® was founded in 1997 by 3-time 4-Stroke AMA National Champion Mike Young, Jr. Young knew what it took to win races. He took his knowledge of what worked on the track and used it to manufacture high performance, quality exhausts for the MX and sport ATV market, and eventual Side x Side, and Street markets. After over a decade of successful and continual growth under Young, Big Gun Exhaust was sold to a new owner. In 2010, Big Gun Exhaust changed ownership once more, undergoing a tremendous company-wide restructure in an effort to improve the Big Gun brand.