Universal BMZR Series Chain by BikeMaster®. Specifically developed for today's 1,000cc to 1,400cc, high-performance sport machines. High-quality components coupled with a factory-greased seal ring ensures superior rigidity. High-tensile steel used throughout the chain components; larger pins mean loads spread out over wider area, resulting in longer life and more strength. Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material and more durability.
- Includes one clip type and one rivet type master link
- This chain must be correctly matched to the machine size and power output. Failure to do so could result in chain failure, causing machine or property damage, serious injury or death. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the chain selected is correctly matched to the machine and installed correctly. If you have any doubts, contact a professional before use
- Made in Japan
- Designed to fulfill the needs of motorcyclists
- State-of-the-art design and peerless quality
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Performance tested before going into production
Whether you're a professional mechanic, or just enjoy working on your own projects, BikeMaster® has the right tools and parts to get the job done. Established in 1981 by riders, understand that quality and performance is what every motorcycle owner is looking for. Chemicals and replacement parts provide O.E.M. quality and performance. BikeMaster offer batteries, tools, tubes, chain, air filters, oil filters, fork seals, grips, levers, handlebars and much more. Build your dream…with a little help from BikeMaster.