Universal Gorilla Apes Handlebar (B28-317T) by Burly Brand®. Height: 20". Type: Knurled. Color: Chrome. 20" Apes are the big boys of the jungle and not for the timid or short of stature! 1.25" diameter tube tapers down to 1" to mate to your stock controls and runs a 1" clamp area. Bars are dimpled and drilled for internal wiring. Proudly made in the USA. Will require longer cables and extension of handlebar wiring. Gorilla Apes feature a 1.25" diameter with a 1" step for clamp area and 1" taper for the hand control area.
- May require longer cables and extension of handlebar wiring, will not work with some heated grips.
- Slotted and drilled for easy internal wiring
- 13" and 15" Bagger Bar designed for full fairing Touring bikes
- Tube Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Made in USA
- Made with innovations for the latest in quality
- Perfect for motorcycle applications
- Expected to provide reliable service and easy installation
Nearly twenty years ago, two brothers, with motor oil in their blood and a lifetime commitment to a custom design, transformed simple bent tubing into chrome plated art, and the Burly Brand® was born. Whether it be a cool Cafe Racer, the high-bar faired Dyna or a slammed Softail, Burly® has got the parts to make your vision happen at a very reasonable cost. Its wide inventory encompasses first-rate fairings, sissy bars, cable kits, air cleaners, foot controls, and more. Building bikes and making parts is not just a hobby for this company; their members live, breathe and immerse themselves in the culture to stay relevant and consistently design new products that you as a customer desire. Whatever the road brings your way, Burly has got you and your bike covered.