Honda 100-350cc OHC Singles 1969-1982 Repair Manual by Clymer®. Format: Paperback. Clymer repair manual is written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. From basic maintenance to troubleshooting to complete overhaul of your vehicle, Clymer manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your tool box may be your Clymer manual, get one today. Clymer repair manual is written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. From basic maintenance to troubleshooting to complete overhaul of your vehicle, Clymer manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your tool box may be your Clymer manual, get one today.
- Designed to help you take care of your vehicle
- Will help you be one step ahead
- Crafted with the finest workmanship
With a Haynes Manual, you can do it yourself, from simple maintenance to full repairs. Every Manual is based on a complete stripdown of the bike. Haynes authors and technicians work out the best methods to do a job and present this with the home mechanic in mind. Haynes Manuals have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a competent mechanic, you can save money with Haynes.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Chapter 2: Part A: Engine, clutch and transmission (TRX300EX)
- Chapter 2: Part B: Engine, clutch and transmission (TRX400EX/X)
- Chapter 2: Part C: Engine, clutch and transmission (TRX450R/ER)
- Chapter 2: Part D: Cooling system (TRX450R/ER)
- Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems
- Chapter 4: Ignition system
- Chapter 5: Steering, suspension and final drive
- Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tires
- Chapter 7: Frame and bodywork
- Chapter 8: Electrical system and wiring diagrams
Clymer®, a part of the Haynes Manuals family of brands, is a premier publisher of do-it-yourself service and repair manuals. The Clymer portfolio includes more than 500 manuals covering motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft (PWC), marine engines, tractors, outdoor equipment and small engines. Whether it’s routine maintenance, such as tune-ups and brake service, or more extensive repairs involving engine and transmission disassembly, Clymer manuals, available in both print and online editions, provide comprehensive, reliable information required to perform the job. Accurate, clear and concise text combined with detailed illustration, exploded parts views, and extensive photography make it possible for the novice enthusiast to safely and enjoyably troubleshoot, service and repair their vehicles.