Universal SDZZ X-Ring Chain (CZ525SDZ) by CZ Chains®. Master Link included. Maximum performance of current motorcycles presents no problem for the CZ Chains® of SDZZ type. As far as the level of technical advancement the SDZZ series chains are comparable to the highest lines of the leading world chain manufacturers. The SDZZ line quality and reliability has been proven by many racing events of the world championships as well as long-distance tour expeditions.
|Pitch: 15.875 mm|
|Inner Width: 7.94 mm|
|Roller Diameter: 10.3 mm|
|Pin Length: 23.5 mm|
|Plate Thickness Inner/Outer: 2.4/2.6 mm|
|Middle Static Strenght: 46200 N|
|Weight of 100 Links: 2.1 kg|
|Link Quantity: 120|
|Connecting Link: Rivet|
|Type of Sealing Ring: Active-Ring|
|Plates Finish: Silver|
|Style: Sport Bike|
- Patented technology of the KSJ type bushes production
- Specially developed factory lubricant improves durability of the chain despite extreme loads
- Active-ring type sealing rubber ring has optimally designed shape for sealing
- Lubricant in the chain joint as well as for minimizing the friction resistance during movement.
- Designed for epic performance and ultimate efficiency
- Advanced technology will take your motorcycle journey to a whole new level
- Best choice for any top racer, motorcycle builder, or power sports fan
CZ Chains® is a renowned manufacturer of roller chains, bush chains, silent chains, and special chains that are widely used in the automotive and motorcycle industries, as well as other fields of industrial and farming production. The company has a mission of making world-class products with the guarantee of maximum satisfaction of all users. Since its foundation in 1929, CZ has produced over 450 million meters of chain. Now, the company’s portfolio includes more than 2000 types of roller chains that are sold in more than 60 countries around the world. CZ has in-house R&D and comprehensive technology to manufacture chains that are second to none in quality and durability.