HP™ High Performance Drive Belt by Dayco®. Built with cogs in its top, the belt provides additional flexibility around small pulleys while the increased surface area results in a cooler running belt for prolonged service life. This product features unique laminated construction that helps absorb greater shock loads associated with diesel engines.
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
|Top Cog Type: Flat
|Top Cogged: No
|Top Material: Fabric
|Bottom Cog Type: Square
|Outside Circumference (in): 36.737"
|Top Width (in): 1.187"
|Top Width (mm): 30.150
|EBS (Engine Braking System) Belt: No
|Maximum Operating Temperature : 112.7
|Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 235
|Minimum Operating Temperature: -40
|Outside Circumference (mm): 933.120
|Tickness (in): 0.436"
- Constructed to deliver extended life in demanding diesel applications
- Cogs in the top of the belt for increased flexibility around small pulleys
- Provides increased surface area for cooler running
- Polyester cords provide maximum power transfer and tension-holding capability
- Laminated construction helps absorb greater shock loads associated with diesel engines
- Meets or exceeds SAE J636 and J637 specifications
Accessory drive belts wind their way around such components as the power steering pump, water pump, air conditioning compressor, and alternator propelling them when the engine is running. Check V-belts for wear, including evidence of cracking, fraying, and glazing. These conditions can cause noise, excessive slippage, and reduced functionality of the accessory being powered. To avoid this, replace V-belts at the first signs of wear. Specially designed to deliver prolonged service life in diesel applications, this product provides maximum power transfer and tension-holding capability for the entire life of the belt thanks to its polyester cords. The unique laminated construction in the belt helps absorb greater shock loads associated with diesel engines, while the cogs in the top of the belt provide increased flexibility around small pulleys. In addition, it delivers the increase surface area that results in a cooler running belt for lasting performance.
Since 1905, Dayco® has been a leader in the automotive parts manufacturing industry. During the early 1900s, Dayco was the first and only company manufacturing the airless tire. By the 1920s, the company had a robust tire manufacturing process in Dayton, Ohio for cars, large trucks and buses. From its founding to today, the company has followed its primary business strategy to anticipate and satisfy all the needs and requirements of its customers by providing innovative, quality, and durable products. Today its wide product line includes belts, tensioners, pulleys and hydraulics equipment for the automotive, construction, trucking, ATV, agricultural, snowmobile, and industrial markets.