Universal Titanium Series Heat Shield with Brushed Trim by Design Engineering®. The upgraded construction builds on the strengths of existing DEI Shields, but adds more rigidity with a cleaner look. Being flexible, these shields can be adjusted to fit a range of diameters? They work great as OEM replacements, over exhaust wrap, or even doubling up existing metal heat shields for the ultimate protection.
- Each shield uses reliable stainless standoff bracket and includes mounting hardware for easy installation.
|Radiant Heat Resistance: 1350°F
- Blocks heat more effectively than stamped metal shields
- Great protection for shorter riders
- Semi-flexible material for easy fitment on almost any exhaust
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Dual layer high-temperature textile materials
- High quality at an affordable price
It's hard to find a street performance enthusiast or racer who has never heard of Design Engineering® and its superior thermal tuning solutions. The company offers a comprehensive range of products, including nitrous oxide systems, performance coolant additives, sound control and thermal protection products, and much more. The Design Engineering innovative CryO2 cryogenic intake system was honored with the Best New Performance-Racing Product award from SEMA in recognition of an innovative design achievement. The company continues to explore up-to-date methods of identifying new product opportunities in order to offer the most efficient systems and parts found on the market.