Universal Titanium™ Exhaust Wrap (10129) by Design Engineering®. DEI's ORIGINAL Titanium™ exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
- Wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
|Size: 2"x 15'
- Withstands 1800°F direct/2500°F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
A proprietary coating is applied to all DEI wrap to act as a bonding agent and to increase durability levels under extreme heat.
Note about Titanium Exhaust Systems:
DEI does NOT recommend wrapping Titanium exhausts. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. By wrapping the exhaust, the additional heat can make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. DEI recommends using alternatives such as flexible heat shields when seeking to reduce the heat on titanium exhaust systems.
It's hard to find a street performance enthusiast or racer who has never heard of Design Engineering® and its superior thermal tuning solutions. The company offers a comprehensive range of products, including nitrous oxide systems, performance coolant additives, sound control and thermal protection products, and much more. The Design Engineering innovative CryO2 cryogenic intake system was honored with the Best New Performance-Racing Product award from SEMA in recognition of an innovative design achievement. The company continues to explore up-to-date methods of identifying new product opportunities in order to offer the most efficient systems and parts found on the market.