Commando Men's Leather Vest by First Manufacturing®. First Manufacturing Men's Updated SWAT Team Style Vest features soft milled 1.1-1.2 millimeter cowhide. It has unique styling details and cut lines. It has a black plastic number 10 hidden front zipper, with a single hidden snap closure at the collar. It has leather piping trimmed with generous armholes. It has two outside zippered pockets.
- Swat style with roll-up collar, hidden snap closure and center zipper
- Two zippered slash pockets
- Two concealed carry pockets with bullet snaps and tapered holsters
- Nylon triple side strap component over adjustable side panels for fitment
- Mesh lining with easy access panels for patches and embroideries
- Black zippers and hardware
- Developed to help you show your motorcycle driver's spirit
- High level of quality and accuracy ensures enduring value
- Sophisticated design will give you an extraordinary look
It has two inside pockets with one zippered one snap closure. It has a single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work. It has American sizing with ample length. It has a very generous oversize fit. It can be worn over a leather jacket for cool styling. It has thick and heavy leather and nylon. It has Hook and Loop Fastener adjustable triple side straps over heavy spandex side panels for styling and additional size adjustment. It has a heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom first classic orange mesh trimming and ever popular first classic orange label.
First Manufacturing® has been the first choice for sourcing high quality performance and fashion Leather apparel for decades by major retail and chain stores, big brand names, individual store owners. This diversity of customer base has helped First improve and maintain First quality while being extremely competitive. The fact that First are one of the world largest leather apparel manufacturers enables First to buy raw materials directly from the source, guaranteeing their originality and performance and ensuring lowest costs.