Pro Lite V2 Women's Gloves (373-61106) by Fly Racing®. When it comes to quality, Fly Racing® knows no compromises. All the products made by this stringent quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest-grade materials ensure the closest tolerances are adhered to.
- Women's-specific, ultra-lightweight minimalist race glove with a soft hand feel
- Single-layer perforated Clarino® palm for improved airflow and a lightweight feel
- Woven four-way stretch Lycra® finger sidewall provide flexibility, comfort, and airflow
- Adjustable synthetic leather wrist closure for a more secure fit
- Reinforced layer thumb
- Silicone finger grippers
- Athletic fit that fits close to the hand with minimal excess
- Made with the finest materials to offer premium quality
- Unique design to help you show off your personal style
- Built to provide the ultimate in convenience and functionality
- High grade materials for exceptional wear resistance
Established in 1998, Fly Racing® is one of the fastest growing apparel and hard part brands in the world serving the dirt bike, MTB, BMX, snowmobile, and watercraft industries. It began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, FLY Racing has quickly developed into one of the most progressing and leading powersports apparel brands in the competitive North American market. Today this prosperous Idaho based company offers a striking inventory of premium-grade racewear, luggage, helmets, goggles, and boots in a broad range of design, material, and color options.