Balance Pro-Tech Men's Boots by Gaerne®. This boot is made of leather construction and the sole is gum rubber to provide feel and control. Italian-made leather construction combined with an injection-molded shin guard.
- Three aluminum replaceable buckles
- Gum rubber sole for feel and control
- Will cover your footwear needs and surpass your expectations
- Sophisticated design, one-of-a-kind look, reliable materials
- Great balance of flexibility, support, and wear resistance
- Crafted with precision using leading innovations
- Made to deliver quality without compromise
- Will deliver many years of flawless service
Based at Coste di Maser in the Province of Treviso, Gaerne® is a leader in the sports footwear making the world’s best, winning cycling and hiking shoes, and motorcycling boots. Gaerne initially offered a vast range of leisure footwear, with particular reference to mountain pursuits. During later years, it diversified its products to include development of new lines. In 1977, Gaerne began making motorcycling boots, meeting with sports success and just the year after, the brand began conquering the world. The quality of the leather, the meticulous workmanship and the exclusive design made Gaerne boots a favorite among the most demanding riders. During the first 30 years, the brand won 30 world titles, in the most prestigious categories. The Gaerne catalogue includes footwear to meet the needs of all types of sport on two wheels. In all its footwear, the brand’s watchword is no-compromise quality. Only the best materials are used, and every detail is designed and tested to ensure that all footwear meets the essential requisites of a Gaerne shoe – wearability, comfort, strength and protection.