SG-10 Men's Boots by Gaerne®. Offroad boots with a super-comfortable, innovative and ergonomic design. Lightweight upper combines microfiber inserts and PU protectors. The Razorback pivot system grants strong lateral support, preventing ankle twisting without compromising flexibility. It is possible to make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee brace by removing the 1st two buckles on the top of the boot. Floating system: the unique Gaerne floating system, allows the foot to move naturally and prevents ankle twisting without compromising flexibility. At the back of the boot, and fixed at two points, it runs inside two slots that limit movement in both directions preventing hyper extension or compression. The SG10 is a "tried and proven" product. Premium boots, the kind of boots that real racers wear. an unforgetable fit. Compare the features and you will see why Gaerne is leading the way! Some have called this boot "the perfect 10 - the standard by which they measure all motocross boots." Others have praised the fit the comfort and the long lasting quality. Try a pair on and feel the difference.
- Closure system made of lightweight and replaceable buckles with Hook and Loop Fastener on the top for a precise fit
- Rubber grip offers heat protection as well as exceptional grip on the bike
- Dual composite rubber sole and memory cell PU inner foam liner
- Floating System
- Will cover your footwear needs and surpass your expectations
- Sophisticated design, one-of-a-kind look, reliable materials
- Great balance of flexibility, support, and wear resistance
- Crafted with precision using leading innovations
- Made to deliver quality without compromise
- Will deliver many years of flawless service
Based at Coste di Maser in the Province of Treviso, Gaerne® is a leader in the sports footwear making the world’s best, winning cycling and hiking shoes, and motorcycling boots. Gaerne initially offered a vast range of leisure footwear, with particular reference to mountain pursuits. During later years, it diversified its products to include development of new lines. In 1977, Gaerne began making motorcycling boots, meeting with sports success and just the year after, the brand began conquering the world. The quality of the leather, the meticulous workmanship and the exclusive design made Gaerne boots a favorite among the most demanding riders. During the first 30 years, the brand won 30 world titles, in the most prestigious categories. The Gaerne catalogue includes footwear to meet the needs of all types of sport on two wheels. In all its footwear, the brand’s watchword is no-compromise quality. Only the best materials are used, and every detail is designed and tested to ensure that all footwear meets the essential requisites of a Gaerne shoe – wearability, comfort, strength and protection.