1054 Series Front Semi-Metallic Compound Brake Pads (FD156G1054) by Galfer®. OEM replacement upgrade. Great feel, long lasting, and very little rotor wear with this durable compound. Compound applications for almost every need, including off road, street, touring, enduro, dual sport and more. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- Great feel and modulation for OEM replacement
- Long lasting and very little rotor wear
- Good in wet and/or dry conditions
- Overall a very versatile compound for almost every need
- Touring, Performance street, Motocross, Enduro, Dual Sport
- GG Rated
- Specifically catered to your braking needs
- Will ensure unbeatable quality and long service
- Designed in step with the braking technology
- Perfect option for those who want to win and be the first
Best Use: Galfer most popular compound! This compound is the work horse of the Galfer family and is a great OEM upgrade for the everyday rider.
Galfer® was founded by Maffio Milesi in Barcelona, Spain, in 1946 as a brake pad supplier for major European motorcycle and auto makers. For the most part, Galfer was unknown in the United States until 1992 when Giorgio Milesi - one of Maffio Milesi’s three sons - moved to Santa Barbara, California with his son Sandro to open Galfer USA. Galfer USA resides in a 12,000 square-foot warehouse in Oxnard, California, and services North and South America, Australia and the Far East. Although all Galfer brake pads and rotors are still made in Galfer Barcelona factory, Galfer USA is at the forefront of brake technology. All Galfer stainless steel brake lines are made in the same building as sales, management and design teams.