1375 Series Front HH Sintered Ceramic Compound Brake Pads by Galfer®. Excellent feel and modulation, this sintered pad compound is built for moderately aggressive every day and sport street use. Ceramic coated backing plate to assist with temperature management and help dissipate heat. Best heat recovery and easy on the rotor, this is a high-performance compound. Precision made in Galfer factory in Spain.
- For moderately aggressive every day and sport street riding with ceramic coated backing plate to assist with temperature management and dissipate heat
- Advanced ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads
- HH friction rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation
- Capable of handling almost any type of riding you throw at them
- Pads do not fade
- Performance street, track days, canyon riding, amateur racing
- Specifically catered to your braking needs
- Will ensure unbeatable quality and long service
- Designed in step with the braking technology
- Perfect option for those who want to win and be the first
Best Use: Available for front applications only, pads do not fade and are intended for performance street, track days, canyon riding and novice racers.
Galfer® was founded by Maffio Milesi in Barcelona, Spain, in 1946 as a brake pad supplier for major European motorcycle and auto makers. For the most part, Galfer was unknown in the United States until 1992 when Giorgio Milesi - one of Maffio Milesi’s three sons - moved to Santa Barbara, California with his son Sandro to open Galfer USA. Galfer USA resides in a 12,000 square-foot warehouse in Oxnard, California, and services North and South America, Australia and the Far East. Although all Galfer brake pads and rotors are still made in Galfer Barcelona factory, Galfer USA is at the forefront of brake technology. All Galfer stainless steel brake lines are made in the same building as sales, management and design teams.