GM-32 Open Face Helmet with Flip Down Shield by GMAX®. With its modern shell design, the GM-32 combines the modern convenience of an internal sun visor with the versatility of a three snap visor system. A Coolmax interior and 100% UV400 tinted shield is also included for those extra sunny days.
|Type: With Flip Down Shield|
|Weight: 2.83 lbs|
|Face Shield: Compatible|
|Integrated Sun Visor: Yes|
|Peak Visor: Yes|
|Pinlock Ready: No|
|Helmet Certification: DOT Approved|
- GMAX® flow thru intake/exhaust venting that helps pull in desired fresh air and remove unwanted hot air thru channeled vents
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Lightweight Poly Alloy Shell
- Retractable, tinted inner sun shield that is easily raised and lowered by a side mounted lever also with 100% UV400 protection and anti-fog coating
- 100% UV400 resistant shield comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Vents and inner sun shield are easily controlled with a gloved hand
- DOT approved
- Intercom Compatible
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Precise engineering ensures the latest in quality
- Ready to serve reliably for years to come
- GM-32 Open Face Helmet with Flip Down Sun Shield
- 3-snap removable visor
The factory takes great pride to ensure each GMAX helmet meets or exceeds the required safety standards through the use of in-house and third party testing labs. In addition, experienced riders test each new helmet developed by the factory in realistic riding conditions. Only after test riders are satisfied with the performance, safety features, fit, and comfort of the helmets are orders given to the factory for final production.
GMAX is committed to the production of safe, high-quality helmets at an affordable price. With a wide variety of models to choose from, GMAX strives to offer the best fit, finish, comfort, and value for your dollar. Standard features in GMAX helmets are often only found in much more expensive helmets; such as light weight, superior fit, premium ventilation, hard-coated shields, and removable/washable Coolmax® or Spa Soft® liners. It's the attention to details that make the difference.
GMAX® Helmet, LLC was founded over 15 years ago by a group of enthusiasts who partnered with a manufacturer dedicated to the production and development of high-quality helmets for the powersports industry. GMAX commitment is to continually improve the safety, quality and comfort of helmets at an affordable price.