Scooter Repair Manual by Haynes Manuals®. Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a vehicle, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle. Haynes Manuals do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your vehicle can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to ride.
- Clear and easy to follow page layout
- Full procedures written from hands-on experience
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Faultfinding information
- How to make special tools
- Colour wiring diagrams (where available)
- Made with the utmost care for your specific year, make, and model
- Designed to provide the exact copy of the original manual
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
Founded in 1960, Haynes Manuals® has consistently led the way in providing quality technical advice to its customers. Its automotive manuals include highly detailed technical drawings showing component parts as well as in-depth test of repair and maintenance procedures accompanied by photographs. Manuals are available in printed and digital formats. Haynes doesn't just cover cars. It also offers manuals for motorcycles, quads/ATVs, boats, Jet Skis, and snowmobiles. Along with that, there are manuals for home appliances and many more. With over 1930 titles, Haynes provides its customers the widest choice of practical information, while striving to expand its inventory.