Universal FKM Lined Oil Resistant High Temperature Reinforced Silicone Hose (FKM-6F-038-BLUE) by HPS®. The HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hose is a specially developed hose with a fluoroelastomer liner in world class silicone hoses. HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hoses can provide superior resistance to the harshness of gasoline, diesel, and automotive oils. The FKM lined hose can be used where the fluid flowing through the hose would traditionally degrade silicone hoses. With the FKM liner minimize permeation, evaporation, and degradation of silicone hose.
- Do NOT use the hose as fuel line with working pressure over 55psi
- Do NOT use the hose to handle alcohol fuel continuously
- Do NOT fully submerge the hose in fuel during use
|Inside Diameter: 3/8" (9.5mm)
|Max. Temp: 350F
|Outside Diameter: 0.69" (17.5mm)
|Reinforced Layer: 1-ply
|Wall Thickness: 4mm
|Maximum Working Pressure (use as fuel line): 55 psi
|Maximum Working Pressure (non fuel line): 90 psi
|Bend Radius: 1-1/4"
- UV and ozone resistant
- Direct fit for your vehicle
- Perfect for daily driving and racing applications
- Stays cool to maintain your cooling system
- Withstands the temperature range from -65 deg. F to +350 deg. F
- Made of 3-ply reinforced high temp silicone to last
- Race inspired design
- 100% stainless steel clamps are provided for simple installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
HPS Performance FKM lined hose has excellent resistance to high temperatures, ozone, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics, and many organic solvents and chemicals. FKM can handle the occasional flow of ethanol based fuels.
Having an enviable reputation, HPS® constantly strives to remain at the forefront of a number of industries with its quality multi-application silicone hoses. Agricultural, marine, food and beverage, commercial trucks and buses, as well as various off-road vehicles use the HPS custom shaped silicone hoses that meet or even exceed SAE J20 standards. The multiply carcass the parts feature makes them perfect components for coolant and turbocharged pressure applications, while the fluoro silicone-lined hoses are totally safe to be used with petroleum-based fuel and oil. Aside from offering a wide range of standard size hoses, the company is also capable to engineer and handle special requests and custom orders. In that way they try to satisfy the expectations of each and every client, whether it's a regular or a future one.