Snowmobile Men's Bib Pants by Katahdin Extreme Gear®. New for 2016, the X2.5 Bibs for men, and are the perfect match for all your outdoor winter needs. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Constructed from 840D Nylon® fabric
- Durable Nylon 420D/Reinforced Knee with Hitena™
- Reissa® Breathable coated fabric
- Adjustable waist belt
- Fully sealed seams
- Hollofil-II 5oz insulation
- Expansion/flex panels on knees
- Reflective stripes on lower leg sides
- Boot gaiters
- Convenience matched with excellent reliability
- Made with the latest market trends and technology
- Manufactured to help you get maximum delight from outdoor activities
Just like Mt. Katahdin represents the domination in the North Maine woods, its namesake Katahdin Extreme Gear® reflects that rugged and versatile image, providing snowmobilers with the best from its gear and offering customers the best in comfort, quality and value. The company strives to create snowmobile apparel and gear that's lightweight, breathable, flexible, stylish and comfortable, yet, rugged enough to make the sport of snowmobiling as relaxing and enjoyable as it always should be. Its products combine sharp designs, quality workmanship, and superior functionality at a manageable cost. First introduced into the market in 2003, they became an instant hit with snowmobile enthusiasts. Today the company offers over 200 different products and is developing new products every year.