Air Cut-Off Valve Set by K&L Supply®. Here's an inexpensive alternative to the costly OEM assembly. To prevent "afterburn" generated by a lean fuel mixture when closing the throttle, the air cut-off valve temporarily closes the slow-jet air passage, creating an instantly richer mixture. Included in these high quality kits are all parts necessary for a complete rebuild (diaphragm, spring and o-ring). Made in Japan.
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
- Kits include all parts necessary for a complete rebuild: diaphragm, spring and O-ring
- Made in Japan
- Designed with supreme quality and long-term dependability in mind
- Made to offer outstanding performance
- Expertly crafted to meet the highest standards of quality
Headquartered in San Jose, California, K&L Supply® leads the way with practical, easy to use specialty tools, shop equipment, and hard parts designed to perform under the toughest conditions. Pros and DIYers around the world rely on K&L Supply to help them get their job done more safely, easily, and efficiently. Whether you’re looking for hydraulic, air, or heavy-duty shop lift equipment, or anything in-between, K&L Supply delivers. Perfect for maintenance or service, its extensive line of dependable wheel balancers and tire changers, jacks, lifts and stands will keep things balanced and in place. K&L Supply is also the Original Equipment Tool supplier to all Yamaha dealers in the United States. The K&L Supply O.E. Division provides tools to motorcycle, ATV, water craft, snowmobile, marine, and golf cart industries.