Kuryakyn warrants that any Kuryakyn products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the consumer excepting the following provisions:
- Kuryakyn shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s)
- The product must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions
- Kuryakyn makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any gold plated products
- Kuryakyn shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of a Kuryakyn product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breech of contract or duty between Kuryakyn and a customer
- Kuryakyn products are often intended for use in specific applications. Kuryakyn makes no warranty if a Kuryakyn product is used in applications other than intended
Kuryakyn electrical products are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the consumer. L.E.D.’s contained in components of Kuryakyn products will be warranted for defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase where as all other components shall be warranted for one (1) year. This includes, but is not limited to; control modules, wiring, chrome and other components.
Exhaust systems are warranted for manufacturing defects only. There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration or “blueing” is caused by tuning characteristics, exhaust timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Kuryakyn makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products distributed by Kuryakyn. Kuryakyn will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.