Dillinger Driver's Foot Pegs (6659) by Kuryakyn®. Color:Satin Black. If you're looking for another set of dime a dozen, cookie-cutter pegs, you're in the wrong place. Dillinger Footpegs are designed for riders hell-bent on making a statement and pushing their machines to the limit. Features include multi-piece construction with contrasting finishes and a unique pass-through design for an aggressive look and feel.
|Type: W/O Adapters
|Quantity: 1 Pair
|Color: Satin Black
- Cast from high-quality aluminum with steel splined adapters
- Multi-piece housing blends textured and smooth surface finishes for a killer look
- Raised features on the top surface provide traction
- Dillinger Pegs with male-mount Splined Adapters are direct replacements for most H-D models
- Dillinger Pegs without Splined Adapters require model-specific adapters, sold separately
- Splined adapters allow precise peg angle adjustability to dial in preferred placement
- Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring value
- Made with experience and proven by quality
- Perfect for both professionals and enthusiasts
Kuryakyn® has been leading the design and manufacturing of aftermarket parts and accessories for the motorcycle industry for the past 29 years. Kuryakyn ideas are products of expressive minds that realize a motorcycle isn’t simply a means of transportation, but rather a representation of a person’s very identity. Kuryakyn are dedicated to producing innovative parts and accessories that keep Kuryakyn Miles Ahead.