Motorcycle Oil, 1 Quart by Lucas Oil®. Lucas High Performance Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil has been specifically developed to give a long trouble-free life to gasoline-powered 2-cycle engines. Use in Snowmobiles, Weed Eaters, Leaf Blowers, Chain Saws and more.
- For Moto, ATVs, Go Karts, Personal Watercraft, Outboards, Snowmobiles and Chain Saws. Not available for sale outside of the USA.
|Volume: 1 Quart
|Quantity: 1 Bottle
|JASO Oil Standards: JASO MA2
- Clean burning "Smokeless"
- Mixes well with gasolines at all temperatures
- Meets requirements for "low smoke" oils
- Low Ash
- Suitable for use in air-cooled engines
- Surpasses Mercury, Evinrude and Johnson Motors requirements
- Expect longer ring life, less fuel consumption and no filter clogging
- Excellent rust protection during storage
- Prevents carbon deposits
- Prevents piston burning and corrosion caused by combustion residue
- Meets ISO GD and JASO FD
- Exceeds API TC
Lucas Oil® Products was founded with a strong commitment to manufacture lubricates and additives of the highest possible quality to meet the strictest requirements of the automotive industry. Today the company innovates and designs products not only for the automotive, but also for agricultural and industrial markets. Through multiple racing event promotions and numerous vehicle sponsorships, the company has been involved in the American racing industry for many years. Lucas Oil comes with a comprehensive line of engine and gear oils of exceptional quality. The company has never stopped innovating new products constantly expanding its product range to meet costumer's demands.