Formula K2 2-Stroke Synthetic Premix Engine Oil, by Maxima Racing Oils®. Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special additives to achieve outstanding levels of protection and cleanliness. Friction and wear, ring sticking and exhaust tract (power valve) carbon are virtually eliminated. Also provides higher levels of rust & corrosion protection. Recommended Premix Ratios:50-80cc (24-32:1) 125cc (24-40:1) 250cc (24-40:1) 500cc and up (32-60:1). Protect from contamination. Dispose of any unused oil per local regulations.
- Store away from open flame or excessive heat
- Formula K2 is ideally suited as a premix with pump or race gasoline in virtually all high performance and racing 2-cycle engines
|Oil Type: Synthetic|
- Formulated for high performance
- Reduces friction & engine temperatures
- High temperature additive system
- Prevents ring power valve sticking
- Reduces engine wear
- Developed with Factory Suzuki MX program
- Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years ahead
- Optimal protection against wear
- Proudly made in the USA
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Southern California, Maxima Racing Oils® is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in the racing industry. More than 3 decades of active involvement in professional racing has led to powerful technology and a full array of market leading products. The company continues its heritage by playing an active role in the sport and racing communities. Maxima is a race-inspired, product driven company which formulates, develops, and manufactures high-performance oils, lubes and ancillary products. The essence of the Maxima brand is communicated through hundreds of championships with world class racers, tuners and teams who rely on Maxima for unsurpassed performance in high-stress conditions without fail.