Universal Cooling System Stepless Clamp Kit by Motion Pro®. 85 piece Stepless clamp kit. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Stepless clamps provide secure 360° clamping with no gaps
- Specially formed edges reduce risk of damage to hose and hose barb
- Durable partitioned plastic box with snap lid keeps your stock of clamps organized and ready to use
- Contains assortment of commonly used clamp sizes for motorcycle and ATV cooling system
- Please follow factory service manual recommendations for selecting correct clamp size for each engine
- Clamps require use of Motion Pro Std Pincer tool (12-0024) or Side Jaw Pincer tool (12-0073) - sold separately
- Individual clamp sizes available separately for restocking
- Kit includes following items packed in a convenient storage box
- Precisely engineered to ensure ultimate efficiency
- Manufactured using innovative technologies
- Absolute quality, great durability, and solid workmanship
- 85 Pieces
Motion Pro® designs and manufactures high-quality cables, tools and controls for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft. Founded by a gold medal winner in the prestigious 6-day ISDT, it has provided quality tools and controls for customers who share the same passion for motorcycle riding and racing for over 34 years. Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Its tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. Many top racers and mechanics rely on Motion Pro tools and controls. The company works directly with top riders and mechanics in AMA Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Enduro, ATV, Dirt Track and Baja to develop and test its products.