Universal Clutch Holding Tool by Motion Pro®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Replaces HD tool #HD-91042, Used on 1984 and later 1340cc models and 1984 and earlier XL models
- Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws
- Hold clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc
- Features 8 mm spanner pins
- Jaws open up to 5" wide
- Recommended for square tooth style clutch hubs
- Not recommended for v-groove or half round style clutch hubs
- Will not work on clutch baskets with reversed inner clutch hubs where the integrated clutch faceplate is facing outward
- Precisely engineered to ensure ultimate efficiency
- Manufactured using innovative technologies
- Absolute quality, great durability, and solid workmanship
They build specialty motorcycle tools for professional mechanics and motorcycle enthusiasts in an effort to make tasks quick, easy, and efficient. Motion Pro tools are designed and developed with the experience of Motion Pro engineers and racing efforts of Motion Pro sponsored professional race teams. In an effort to improve the process, Motion Pro tools simply add convenience and improvements to a current tools, operation or process. Motion Pro Pivot suspension vise easily mounts to any tabletop bench and provides a platform to aid in most suspension service tasks.
Motion Pro® designs and manufactures high-quality cables, tools and controls for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft. Founded by a gold medal winner in the prestigious 6-day ISDT, it has provided quality tools and controls for customers who share the same passion for motorcycle riding and racing for over 34 years. Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Its tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. Many top racers and mechanics rely on Motion Pro tools and controls. The company works directly with top riders and mechanics in AMA Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Enduro, ATV, Dirt Track and Baja to develop and test its products.