Universal PBR Chain Tool by Motion Pro®. Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non-O-ring type chains. Innovative design will press, break and rivet 520, 525 and 530 chains with one convenient tool. Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block. Indexing letters on movable anvil and body insures correct tool configuration; simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need. All components conveniently store on tool when not in use. All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability.
- Innovative design will Press, Break & Rivet 520, 525, & 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose & soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs
- Includes spare pin
- Limited one year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Patented design
- Precisely engineered to ensure ultimate efficiency
- Manufactured using innovative technologies
- Absolute quality, great durability, and solid workmanship
- (1) Chain breaker body with body bolt
- (1) handle
- (1) Anvil block
- (1) Hollow nose rivet tip
- (1) Quad stake rivet tip
They build specialty motorcycle tools for professional mechanics and motorcycle enthusiasts in an effort to make tasks quick, easy, and efficient. Motion Pro tools are designed and developed with the experience of Motion Pro engineers and racing efforts of Motion Pro sponsored professional race teams. In an effort to improve the process, Motion Pro tools simply add convenience and improvements to a current tools, operation or process. Motion Pro Pivot suspension vise easily mounts to any tabletop bench and provides a platform to aid in most suspension service tasks.
Motion Pro® designs and manufactures high-quality cables, tools and controls for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft. Founded by a gold medal winner in the prestigious 6-day ISDT, it has provided quality tools and controls for customers who share the same passion for motorcycle riding and racing for over 34 years. Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Its tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. Many top racers and mechanics rely on Motion Pro tools and controls. The company works directly with top riders and mechanics in AMA Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Enduro, ATV, Dirt Track and Baja to develop and test its products.