Spark Plug by NGK®. The workhorse, at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Designed for outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency, and durability
- Ensure a consistently stable spark
- Extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Extremely resistant to heat, corrosion and electrical wear
- Match OE fit and quality
- 0.6 mm laser welded iridium tip
- Tapered ground electrode
- Manufactured using triple-gasket sealing process to prevent leakage through the shell
- Alumina silicate insulator for strength and optimal heat transfer
- Cold-rolled threads for easier removal and installation
- Corrugated ribs eliminate misfire causing “flashover”
- Trivalent metal plating
- Last 40 to 50 thousand miles
Since its inception, the Autolite® brand has provided the automotive aftermarket and Original Equipment manufacturers the highest quality ignition products. Autolite has been in operation for over 100 years and produced more than 11 billion spark plugs and glow plugs. Autolite plugs are specifically designed for each application to meet or exceed OE quality and performance. Autolite makes plugs for Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports.
As a leading supplier of spark plugs, ignition wire sets and Coil-on-Plug boots, the Autolite brand has the right ignition products for your vehicle, regardless of make or model, import or domestic.
Starting with a single product in 1936, NGK® became the world leader in innovation, technology, and premium quality in the manufacture of spark plugs for virtually every automotive manufacturer in the world. NGK`s extraordinary growth can be attributed to a philosophy of manufacturing the product where it is going to be used, which means a substantial number of products sold in the USA are made in America. One of the benefits of such a policy is the ability to work closely with manufacturers in developing products tailored specifically to their needs. Today with ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 certification as well as state-of-the-art manufacturing and inventory facilities, NGK provides customers with the finest spark plugs and complimentary products.