4352 All Season II Touch Men's Gloves (435217) by Olympia Gloves®. Olympia's new All Season II Gloves: An Improved Rider Favorite. Warmth Without Bulk. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- The thumb and index finger on both hands are touch enabled with nanotechnology for easy use of all touch screen electronics
- Super premium drum-dyed leather
- Wind-Tex comfort liner, for windproof, water resistant and breathable comfort
- Lightweight Thermolite insulation for warmth
- Silicone gel anti-shock skid pad, with high abrasion-resistant surface
- Extended length and Hook and Loop Fastener closure for best fit
- 3-Blade shield wiper for better visibility
- Box finger panels for comfort
- Reinforced palm and thumb and padded knuckles, for protection
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
2 in 1 liner allows you to choose between maximum grip or maximum warmth. Warm when you need the extra weather protection, and a lighter glove with extra grip when the weather is fair! Reflective piping for safety. Rubberized palm grip. Extended length. Padded knuckles. Boxed fingers.
These gloves are waterproof and windproof, but with lighter insulation compared to some other cold weather gloves. A good 3-season option with less bulk than an extreme cold weather glove.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.