4357 Ladies All Season II "Touch" Women's Gloves (435714) by Olympia Gloves®. An attractive black leather women's all season. comfortably lined, with curved fingers, touchscreen enabled leather, silicone gel anti-shock pad, and more. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Super premium drum dyed leather
- Touch enable technology on the thumb and index finger
- Digital embossed palm and thumb patches for advanced grips
- Reflective knuckle trim
- 3 Blade shield wiper
- Silicone gel anti shock skid pad
- High abrasion resistant surface
- Adjustable strap
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
How to improve on a glove that's been a rider favorite for almost 25 years?
We asked riders: How can Olimpia Gloves® improve on a classic bestseller, without losing the qualities you've come to love? The answer: Keep them warm enough for temps in the 40's, without bulk. Make them touchscreen-enabled. Add gel. Keep them windproof, warm and water resistant. Don't change the soft and supple Olympia glove leather.
The result? An updated All Season 2 - Olimpia Gloves® most comfortable glove, perfect for all season wear. The All Season 2 blocks the wind, allows your hand to breathe, and manages perspiration. Good for temps in the 40's, and versatile for colder temps with a pair of liners or heated grips. Digital embossed palm and thumb patches for grip and durability reflective knuckle trim for dusk and nighttime visibility. 3 blade shield wiper handles all kinds of weather. Silicone gel anti-shock skid pad with high abrasion resistant surface adds comfort and protection. Plus, many other great features that will make serious riders happy.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.