4370 Cold Throttle Men's Gloves (437055) by Olympia Gloves®. The All Season 4370 Cold Throttle Glove isn't flashy - just warm and waterproof. The Cold Throttle provides reliable warmth for temps above 40 degrees, and is good down to freezing with a liner.
|Material: Leather, Textile|
- Aqua-Tex liner for protection against elements
- Thinsulate 40g on palm - 100g on back of hand for warmth. allows heat from heated grips to pass through
- Integrated flexible protective knuckles for dexterity and comfort
- Tough-Tek reinforced palm for protection
- Reflective piping for added visibility
- Nylon gauntlet with looped pull closure, Hook and Loop Fastener closure for fit
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
The Olympia 186 Typhoon Glove is a superior all weather glove. Breathable and waterproof, this Gore-tex glove is specially engineered to reduce "slip" - which means that all the interior layers are anchored in place and will never move around on you.
Deluxe leather palm side, meets a rugged fabric back side. Perforated leather on the back of hand is enhanced with reflectivity. High performance materials, good looks. You will love this glove!
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.