7300 Cold Weather Touch Screen Men's Gloves (730015) by Olympia Gloves®. Without leather, a winter riding glove that's kinder to the budget. Warm, waterproof, and windproof with touch screen capability.
- Patented Touch Screen technology
- Extra heavyweight nylon Cordura shell for added strength
- Second generation Rubbertech palm grip for extra safety
- Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Aquatex insert
- Single hand cinch-on cuff, for secure fit
- Precurved fingers and Bemberg lining for comfort
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
These gloves are ideal for riding to work, to the gym, or a weekend ride with friends.
These are simple, premium quality leather gloves: no lining or insulation, no armor or flash. Very soft and easy on the hands - not bulky so your can get a good feel of the controls - with enough dexterity so you can dial a phone or pick up a dime, without taking them off.
Padded palms and simple padding across the knuckles, and quality glove leather make the 103 Easy Rider a comfortable and functional riding glove.
The name says it all: enjoy some easy riding!
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.