760 Air Force Gel Men's Gloves (076024) by Olympia Gloves®. The 760 Air Force Gel Glove is one of Olympia Gloves® best-selling gloves, perfect for sport, street and touring. Gel comfort, max airflow.
- Mesh back provides cooling airflow and allows sweat to evaporate
- Ribbed nylon knuckles on fingers and back of hand provide flexibility and protection from knuckle bumps and abrasions
- Gel padded palm absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue
- Perforated, adjustable neoprene cuff for breathability and comfort
- Terry Cloth sweat wiper on the backs of thumbs
- Durable construction: reinforced stitching and synthetic leather palm holds up to rugged use
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
These 712 Gel Reflector Gloves can show off your feminine side or a tougher persona. Either way, you're set.
Stretchable nylon is allows air flow, and fits/feels great. Flexible neoprene knuckles adds flex, gel padded leather palms dampens vibration, reflective piping adds safety. Look great, and feel great, in these gloves.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.