1320 Voyager Men's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. With the right hand protection, there's no reason to feel the rain and cold. Olympia's hearty Voyager gloves are waterproof, windproof and warm, when the weather turns nasty.
- Tough, abrasion resistant Nylon and Suede exterior
- Leather and Rubbertech textured palm and fingers, for better grip
- Aquatex and Thinsulate layers to keep out cold, water, wind
- Wrap-over finger construction to minimize seams that could chafe hands
- Rubber knuckle protection
- Adjustable wrist strap, and single hand cinch on cuff, for secure fit
- Reflective piping to enhance visibility
- Goggle wiper
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
Olimpia Gloves® Olympia 144 Deerskin Classic Gloves are based on a simple and classic gauntlet design. This deerskin glove is very soft, and feels better with each wear.
It feels light on the hand, and gives you just the right feel of the controls, A stiffer leather gauntlet keeps cold air out of your sleeves. Some think the design is a little old school, but Olimpia Gloves® like that.
If you're looking for a comfortable glove, that fits right and provides a little warmth without bulk, this deerskin classic is for you.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.