140 Deerskin I Men's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. The Olympia gloves is perfect for spring and fall riding. Add a pair of liners, and you're good to go down to the 40's. An unbeatable leather for comfort and durability. An unbeatable leather for comfort and durability. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- With deerskin gloves, best to start off a little snug – they break in very quickly.
- Premium deerskin is supple and soft, for comfort
- Reinforced nylon stitching for durability
- Elasticized wrists for adjustability
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
Lightweight, stylish, with special construction allowing for rings and other smart riding features. Gel padded palms for comfort and vibration, reflective piping for safety, side cut for easy on/off… you'll love the fit and the look.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.