146 Lined Deerskin Classic Men's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. Deerskin leather and a wide gauntlet that fits over jacket sleeves makes the Olympia 146 Deerskin Classic Gloves soft, supple and warm! If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Premium deerskin for soft hand feel and great grip
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Brushed soft lining for comfort
- Seamless fingers for less bulk, more comfort, and better dexterity
- Heavy weight gauntlet cuff with gusseted vent for an easy fit over jacket sleeves
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Fastener strap for secure fit
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
The Digital Protector glove has protective features demanded by sport and adventure riders. Reinforced carbon knuckle add protection from hard knocks and nasty abrasions.
Cool nylon stretch fabric under the carbon provides comfort. Floating finger panels create greater dexterity, and any serious rider could appreciate the finger vents with raised abrasion guards surrounding them for even more protection!
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.