410 Gel Sport Men's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. For over Sixty Years, Olympia has been manufacturing quality gloves for the performance enthusiast! A company with traditional values, making products that work! Olympia 410 Gel Sport Gloves are an extremely comfortable 3 season glove. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Soft and supple leather with double leather reinforced forefinger, knuckles and fingers
- Anti-vibration gel in palms for vibration protection absorption for comfort
- Gauntlet cuff with Hook and Loop Fastener closure on strap for best fit, and special side cut for easy entry
- Reinforced nylon stitching holds up well to wear and tear
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
An Aquatex barrier keeps you dry and blocks wind. Thinsulate keeps hands warm - 100g on the back of the hand, 40g on the palm so you can feel the heat from your heated grips, if you have them.
Draw-corded durable textured nylon gauntlets keep cold out, and knuckle protection under the leather isn't flashy, but is there to protect and does its job well.
With reflective piping for safety, pleated finger knuckles, leather reinforced palm, and a pretty cool thumb goggle wiper, these just might be the best un-heated gloves you've ever had!
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.