712 Ladies Gel Reflector Women's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. In stealth black, Olympia Gloves® 712 Ladies Gel Reflector gloves are comfortable, fit great, and they're good looking, too. A great, basic glove? If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Gel padded leather palms for vibration resistance
- Reinforced fingers and thumbs for protection
- Flexible neoprene knuckles and cuff for comfort
- Lycra finger panels give great fit
- Reflective piping for low-light visibility
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
The Gel Reflector Glove is one of Olimpia Gloves® most popular gloves, for good reason. The gel padded leather palm makes it a great anti-vibration glove, shock-absorbing and very comfortable on long rides.
The stretch nylon back allows for a nice airflow to keep hands cool and comfortable over a wide range of temperatures, spring through fall, and reflective piping adds visibility in low light conditions. One more thing … they fit really well.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.