730 Touch Screen Men's Gloves by Olympia Gloves®. Glove-friendly touch screen technology, for riders on the go. For over Sixty Years, Olympia has been manufacturing quality gloves for the performance enthusiast! A company with traditional values, making products that work! If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Thumb and forefinger have a unique fabric that allows fingertip use of all touch screen electronics
- Nylon stretch knuckles and fingers create maximum flexibility for gripping controls
- Full mesh back allows maximum air flow
- Leather palm with gel padding for maximum comfort
- Neoprene cuff and strap keeps wrists cool
- Reinforced nylon stitching for durability
- Made to keep you safe and comfortable on the road
- Proven to deliver exceptional performance mile after mile
- Perfect American fit, designed to feel better on your hands
- Provide ultimate protection keeping hands warm and dry
- Perfect solution to prevent the hands from sliding
This supple deerskin leather glove is a lightweight, unlined leather glove that feels good on the hand,and securely grips the controls. Perfect for warm weather riding - but add a pair of liners, and you're good to go down to the 40's.
The sleek “roper” styling looks good on or off the bike, and offers, fit, light warmth, and comfort. The Olympia 140 Deerskin I Glove is a classic design made popular for its all around utility, comfort, and style.
Olympia Gloves® began manufacturing gloves during World War II, for the U.S. Military. It's a legacy we're proud of. Making gloves that perform under tough conditions was the challenge then, and it still is.