2018 Rider Women's Boots by O'Neal®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Injection molded plastic plates protect against impacts
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage
- Replacement straps and buckles are available
The sport of motocross has developed from the 1960s and since then O’Neal® has been one of the pioneers and innovators of MX clothing. The company’s founder Jim O'Neal, one of the first MX riders from California, USA, turned his hobby into a profession. He grew the company from the back of the van to his garage at home to industrial buildings that just continued to expand and expand in size. The product line grew too - from roughly 120 part numbers in 1970 to over 12,000 products today. However, O’Neal doesn’t stop on its laurels. You can find its dedicated team members still pushing boundaries to develop products to take you further and faster on two wheels than ever before.