CCFL UV/Purple Dual Halo kit for Headlights (2616-037) by Oracle Lighting®. Lights not Included! 4 Halos for Two Lights (2 Halo Rings per Light). Created using Lumaflux CCFL Lighting Technology, these top-of-the-line CCFL Halo rings deliver continuous smooth ambient light. They act as DRLs to increase your safety on the road and feature a breakthrough design to differentiate your vehicle from the crowd.
- Headlight disassembly required. Professional installation strongly recommended
- Headlight assembly NOT included. The kit includes only Halo Rings to install into your headlights
- White and amber are the legal colors Nationwide. Red and blue are considered emergency vehicle lights and are not legal. Driving Laws can vary from state to state, please verify with your state laws, prior to making your Halo color selection
- Born to rise above mediocrity and make a call for ingenuity
- Will provide a soft ambient glow and a smooth light output
- Designed to act as a Daytime Running Light for increased safety
- Created using Super Bright Lumaflux CCFL Lighting Technology
- Halos come with installation instructions and all required hardware
- Composed of glass material and require careful installation
- C.A.D designed to specifically install into the light's housing
- Halos have an expected lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Backed by a lifetime manufacturer warranty
- LEDs are expertly made in the USA
- (4) Oracle Halos
- (4) Oracle Ballasts
- Vehicle Specific Wiring
- Installation Instructions
Oracle CCFL Halo kits use Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting for bright and even-lit ring illumination. CCFL is a phosphor-coated glass tube (similar to neon) that is powered via a separate inverter (included in the kit) and connected to the ring by a PNP connector. An advantage of CCFL is smooth and consistent lighting but the glass tubes do need to be handled with care during installation. CCFL tubes are rated at 50,000 hours of continuous use and CCFL Halos carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Halo rings come preassembled to comply with the applicable safety and function requirements of the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 108 (FMVSS) and SAE. Also, these Halos install seamlessly into your existing factory lights, which preserves the original styling of the vehicle while adding your own custom flare! Unlike other cheap Halo lights that use one LED to illuminate the ring, the Oracle rings have hundreds of high-quality 3528 Bridgelux (made in the USA) LEDs. This product is so well engineered that it will outlive your vehicle. In addition, this kit carries a lifetime warranty.
Oracle Lighting® has been on the cutting edge of lighting design and technology since 1999. They vigorously stepped into the industry and quickly established themselves as competitive front runners. Even though Oracle Lighting is known in the automotive world mostly for its line of Headlight Halo Kits, the company has much more bright and eye-catching lighting products to offer. It also creates excellent lighting solutions for the biggest market for accessory lighting – off-road segment. Oracle Lighting is the greatest choice for all your lighting needs.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov