412 Series Shocks by Progressive Suspension®. The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock on the market today. The 412s simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The doublewall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five-position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. With multiple options like full show chrome or black covers, chrome or black springs in progressive rate, Standard or Heavy-Duty for most applications, there is sure to be a 412 that's right for you and your bike.
- All Steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping
- 5-position cam style preload adjuster
- High Pressure Gas Charged for consistant damping performance
- Standard or Heavy-Duty progressive rate springs in either chrome or black
- Optional full Show Chrome covers on select applications
- 1 Year Warranty
- Engineered around your bike’s suspension needs
- Cutting-edge technology for an ultimately comfortable ride
- Superior grade materials for uncompromising reliability
Founded in 1982, Progressive Suspension® has evolved into the largest aftermarket motorcycle suspension manufacturer in the United States as well as a top tier supplier of suspension components to domestic OE customers. Their suspension systems can be found on premier customs, production trikes and just about any bike that's doing big miles across the US and for that matter the world. A team of ride control trained engineers use state of the art computers, shock dynos and real world testing to create the ideal suspension platform for your bike. From there, their state of the art manufacturing facility assembles and in many cases dyno tests each unit before it leaves the factory. Their quality control systems touch on each component from assembly to final stages and nothing gets in or out of the building without passing a rigorous inspection. High performance suspension is not limited to street machines, as their line up also includes an in depth line of shocks and fork springs for bikes dating back to the 50's as well as product for modern Adventure Touring bikes, Sport Bikes, ATV and UTV's.